Jackie Coleman's Homepage

Speech and Language services are available to students who have communication problems that affect their participation in the educational setting. These can include articulation disorders, stuttering, language delays and auditory processing disorders. Students need to have and individual education plan (IEP) in place to be eligible for services.
If you have a concern about your child's communicative skills, please talk to his teacher, or one of the speech teachers. We are happy to help!

A Note about Communication
Our school is working very hard to use less paper, so I will not be sending home as many paper notes as in the past. I think that communication between home and school is extremely important, so I want to be sure we use other means of contacting one another. I will share information about your child's progress at his or her IEP and on progress reports (sent with the report cards). I will also respond to your e-mails or phone calls if you have any questions or concerns. Additionally, I will be happy to meet with you after school to discuss your child's progress. Feel free to contact me! 

Cleveland Office - 734-744-2700



    » ASHA Web site
    American Speech Language and Hearing Association******* Please See "MY LINKS" for other helpful web sites.
    » Too Much TV?
    Here is an article from USA Today that links too much "screen time" to difficulties with attention.
    » Super Duper Handy Handouts
    Comprehensive list of easy to understand hand outs concerning various speech pathology topics.